- Runner and gate: all conventional gates of PVC board can be used. If processing smaller parts, it is best to use needle-point gates or submerged gates; for parts with thicker PVC plates, it is best to use fan gates. The minimum diameter of the needle-point gate or the submerged gate should be 1mm; the thickness of the fan gate should not be less than 1mm.
- Typical application: PVC has the outstanding characteristics of abundant raw materials (oil, limestone, coke, salt and natural gas), mature manufacturing technology, low price, and wide range of uses. It has become the second only to polyethylene resin in the world. General purpose resins account for 29% of the world's total consumption of synthetic resins. Polyvinyl chloride is easy to process and can be processed by molding, laminating, injection molding, extrusion, calendering, blow molding, etc. Polyvinyl chloride is mainly used to produce artificial leather, films, wire sheaths and other plastic soft products, water supply pipes, household pipes, house wall panels, commercial machine casings, electronic product packaging, medical equipment, food packaging, and can also produce panels, doors and windows And hard plasticproducts such as valves.
- Injection pressure: up to 1500bar.
- Holding pressure: up to 1000bar.
- Injection speed: In order to avoid material degradation, a considerable injection speed is generally used.
- Stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti-impact agents and other additives are often added to PVC board materials in actual use. With non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability, the main advantages of the material are: the material is relatively light, waterproof and moisture-proof, and different from the plastics we see daily, there is also flame retardant heat insulation specialty.
- Chemical and physical properties: PVC board rigidity is one of the most widely used plastic materials. In fact, it is a vinyl polymer, and its material is an amorphous material. In the actual use of materials, stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agent boards, pigments, impact resistance agents and other additives are often added. The board has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. It has strong resistance to oxidants, reducing agents and strong acids. However, PVC board can be corroded by concentrated oxygen sulphuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons. The melting temperature during processing is a very important process parameter for a board. If this parameter is not appropriate, it will cause the problem of material decomposition. The flow characteristics of PVC are quite poor, and its process range is very narrow. In particular, materials with large molecular weights are more difficult to process PVC boards (this material usually needs to be added with lubricant to improve flow characteristics), so usually small molecular weight board materials are used. The shrinkage rate is quite low, generally 0.2~0.6% for PVC board.
- Process condition board of injection mould
Drying treatment: PVC boards usually do not need to be dried.
Melting temperature: 185~205℃ Mold temperature: 20~50℃
Can be divided into soft and hard. Among them, hard occupies about 2/3 of the market, and soft P occupies 1/3. Soft is generally used on the floor, PVC board ceiling and leather surface, but because soft PVC contains softener (this is also the difference between soft and hard), it is easy to become brittle and difficult to store, so its use range is limited. The hard does not contain softener, so it has good flexibility, easy to shape, not easy to be brittle, non-toxic, non-polluting, long storage time, so it has great development and application value. Hereinafter all referred to as. The essence is a kind of vacuum blister film, which is used for the surface packaging of various panels. The panels are also called decorative films and adhesive films, which are used in building materials, packaging, medicine and many other industries. Among them, the building materials industry accounts for the largest proportion at 60%, followed by the packaging industry, and there are several other small-scale PVC board applications.